Friday, September 2, 2011

#38 Not so bad

Well my birthday has been & gone! I survived, who'd of thought!
I did start the party early with a girly lunch the weekend before & had a fabulous time! It was a rowdy affair, with lovely food & lots of wine.... Hubby kept us fed all afternoon all we had to do was a double clap & he was at our beck & call. :-)
We started with cold canapes, moving onto brucetta, beef stuffed cucumbers & a hot chicken dish (Cath made) finishing the savory food with a warm duck salad, deli sh! Cheese cake to finish!
The girls where a hoot & I thank them all for sharing the day with me!

Beef cucumbers
The late stayers (it got a bit chilly)

I cannot post any more pictures as it may incriminate some! :-)

My actual birthday was a slow start. I felt a bit flat until I went to lunch with a girl friend! We had a lovely time & did a bit of window shopping also...
That night we had a visit from the Birthday fairy's & drank wine & ate cake! It was a lovely day & birthweek!

My birthday fairy's
Cake time!


I wanted to thank everyone for celebrating & for those who couldn't be with me, for the calls, cards & well wishes xoxo

Thanks to you Gavy for making it such a special day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment