Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#22 Visitors

Today was an exciting day! I was having a visit from two of my twitter friends up from Sydney, they were flying in just for the day.
I had met @skyhighboysyd before but not @b666v so was looking forward to it very much. They were due to arrive about 1000, so by 1030 I text them to make sure they had made their flight & gotten a cab. The response I got was so typical. LOL "We have just made a detour to the city to shop first" OMG tweeters after my own heart. Love them.

They did finally arrive in a smelly cab (@skyhighboysyd's words) after a shopping fix & we all went out to lunch.. What a hoot we had!
It made me realise what a great thing twitter is & how it can connect so many people that would not otherwise ever meet. Some people you just click with & these two are very special. We did miss @retroJetgirl though. :-(

@b666v @skyhighboysyd @nonoodle @propjock

I suggest for any of you on twitter that don't already follow these guys, you should they are a hoot!
Thanks for a great day & look forward to getting down to Sydney to see you both again soon. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awwww you guys missed me!!! Wish I could have been there too. Soon soon, I get my staff tix end of Dec!!! =)

    ReplyDelete