Friday, October 22, 2010

#12 Hair Wash

Last night was a bit better sleep wise, but I'd left my med's a little long so I was feeling a bit sore. Today was all go. I woke about 0630 & went for a walk around the ward on my granny frame. (sorry no pic's of that hubby was a bit slow) After breakfast I had a shower & oh my goodness had my hair washed for the first time in 5 days! Let me tell you it was mattered at the back like no body's business & I had to spray the crap out of it with conditioner & comb it out before we could even think about washing it. Hubby had told me the night before that it was starting to stink. Yikes!! It was the best feeling to have my hair washed & dried by one of the nurses. I felt like a million bucks!

My sister & the boys came in for much of the day today. They tell me my poor puppy has been fretting & following my sister around non stop. She has developed an abscess on her back poor baby. But she will be fine after antibiotics. Hope she still remembers who her mummy is!

It was a busy day today with getting myself up & down, walking about, eating, med's, seems non stop.

Today was a good day! I enjoyed a peppermint tea before sleep............

No comments:

Post a Comment