Monday, October 4, 2010

#4 Life goes on

Wow great news! One of my girlfriend’s daughters had a gorgeous baby girl! We are all so excited about it!
I haven't held a new born for soooo long! Can't wait to babysit, but I think I will be fighting for that with her Nana. lol

Amongst all these tests & doctor appointments I've been working. Some of you who follow me on twitter know I have really only just started at a new job 3 - 4 month now. These people must be wondering what they have done, I've had to have so much time off. They have been extremely supportive & say my job will be here when I am recovered and ready to get back to it! So lovely to have supportive employers!

Well last week I became ill, stomach pains that I wasn't sure about! I woke up the next day unable to walk to the bathroom, low blood pressure making me feel nauseous & pain keeping me doubled over. Hubby races me off to my GP. I have a bowel infection (all I need 3 weeks before surgery).. Antibiotics, lots of fluid & bed rest! Time off work, shit! I still feel I'm recovering from it after a week had two days back at work & felt worse for ware last night. So I'm taking it easy today & over the weekend.

Back in April this year I decided to do the Lite n Easy program to loose a couple of kilos. It was great I lost 6 kilos and feeling good. After my diagnosis, lost a couple more kilos & after being sick lost a couple more. 10 kilos in total today! Normally you wouldn't hear me complain about weight lose. However remember how I said they take tummy fat to replace boobs??? My plastic surgeon told me not to loose any more when I had my appointment with him. OOPS!!! May be wearing a training bra after this is all over! LOL I think I need wine...........

1 comment:

  1. I've missed some of your posts, just catching up. I've added you to my blog roll so I don't miss anymore (thought I did that already...doh). I love your sense of humour in the midst of all this!! xx

    ReplyDelete