Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#17 Home

My sister drove me home from Hospital, I was looking forward to it, but apprehensive at the same time. (Bit like taking my first child home from hospital)
My sister drove as gingerly as she could, I had cushions all over me so the seat belt wouldn't hurt. Hubby followed driving my car.

Once I got home I settled myself on the couch & ordered hubby around to organise the room the way I wanted it. LOL It was time to pick up the boys from school by this time so hubby grabbed them & they were surprised & very happy to see me at home. My youngest just kept telling me how depressing the house had been without me there. Awww........

I have received so many flowers, the house looks like a florist. Aren't I lucky!

My sister cooked up a storm for dinner which I enjoyed sitting at the table with eveyone, but I didn't last their long. It was good to be home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment