Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#15 Visitors

Had my 1st day of visitors, other than my family. Two of my girlfriends who were with me on my birthday. It was lovely to have a girly chat & catch up with them. I think they were surprised at how well I was looking, & moving around (looks can be deceiving) It was a bit tiring but lovely just the same. I made a few phone calls to my Melbourne gf's also today, wished they could be here to keep me laughing. Laughter really is the best medicine even when it hurts. Hubby & I really have had some great laughs & tears over this whole event, I don't know what I would have done without him.

A breast cancer fundraising services at the Mater hospital called "Chicks in Pink" dropped by with a DVD player & some chick flicks for me to watch while I was in hospital. They do such a great job! I send hubby down to their shop to buy a few things like a drink bottle, T-shirt, socks.. they have all sorts of stuff.
Think I might watch one of their movies now..........

With my beautiful sister

No comments:

Post a Comment