Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#16 My last day

The doctor arrived early this morning to assess my drainage capacity & decided I could have them removed & go home! Yay!!!

Now removing the drains didn't actually hurt, but it was a little uncomfortable, lovely to be rid of them. All those pj's I bought to go into hospital I haven't been able to wear because of the drains coming out all over the place. So I really could have saved myself the trouble. Never mind I'm sure I'll wear them sometime.

Now I never like to feel neglected, so I thought I'd bring some attention (from the nursing staff) to myself.
I accomplished this by fainting in the shower! I was sitting down at the time so I didn't hit the ground & a nurse was with me, but it took 4 of them to get me out of the bathroom & onto my bed. Great I thought, now they won't let me go home today! However after my blood pressure came back up & everything was normal they said I could still go home, they just wanted me to stay until lunch. I think hubby & my sister were hoping they might keep me a bit longer after that episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment