Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#8 Hospital

Arrived in hospital to some lovely staff who took hubby & I to my room. Unfortunately I had to share. My room mate was in recovery so I had time to settle in. The nursing staff are lovely. I had to have my Ob's done & then was taken for a chest x-ray & someone came to my room to take blood. Once that was all out of the way I was given some dinner.

My room mate was wheeled into the room with all the bells & whistles going off. I guess that will be me tomorrow. My plastic surgeon doing the breast reconstruction arrived about 9pm. He needed to draw with texter over my tummy & breasts. It's quiet weird letting some strange man draw over your naked body & grab your tummy fat! Hubby isn't even allowed to grab my tummy fat. WTF! As he finished, my room mates alarms went off. This continued off & on for the evening. I was going to be a long night!

2 comments:

  1. your husband is not allowed to grab your tummy fat! i laffed out loud!

    ReplyDelete